One of our greatest assets is our employees. Recruiting and retaining a highly motivated and professional team is key to the ongoing development and success of our business.
FreightForce is Norwich’s most well known Haulage company offering a complete storage, distribution & logistics service across the UK . We offer everything from express pallet deliveries, groupage and general haulage, warehousing solutions, driver training and alongside a commercial workshop we provide truck & trailer rentals.
In return for hard work and loyalty we can offer a highly competitive salary, together with ongoing training for Class 2 , Class 1 training , Forklift Training and ADR Training as well as promotion opportunities. Please see the FreightTrain link to view current courses.
Professional Class 1 (C+E) Distance
Depot Locations Norwich, Beccles and Great Yarmouth
- Hourly pay £14 ph ADR drivers £13 ph Non ADR
- Weekly pay
- Weekly paid well driven driving bonus up to £52.50
- Enhanced weekend overtime rate @ £18 ph
- Average 4 nights out per week paid @ £25 per night (tax free)
- Allocated your own vehicle with Microwave and Fridge as standard.
- Average holiday pay
- In-house CPC / ADR / Electric Pallet Truck training
- Permanent work for a reputable, secure, business
- Full company uniform
- Driver Referral Scheme
- Snap Parking supplied for high value loads.
Please contact for further information firstname.lastname@example.org or call Phill on 01603 692703
We are committed to promoting equality of opportunity for all staff and job applicants. We aim to create a working environment in which all individuals are able to make best use of their skills, free from discrimination or harassment, and in which all decisions are based on merit.
We do not discriminate against staff on the basis of age, disability, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation.